Please consider making a donation today to advance The Sophie Fund’s work on mental health initiatives for young people in the Ithaca–Tompkins County community.
We are working with state, county, and city officials, local mental health agencies, student groups, and college administrators to help our young people with mental disorders live safe and fulfilling lives.
Among our projects so far:
- Annual Ithaca Cupcake Baking Contest to raise awareness and funds for mental health initiatives
- The Watershed Declaration by 18 organizations, pledging to intensify local suicide prevention efforts
- Launch of Tompkins County Suicide Prevention Coalition by more than 40 local leaders
- Campaign to bring Zero Suicide Initiative to Tompkins County
- The Sophie Fund Author Series: “Readings on Mental Health,” at Buffalo Street Books in Ithaca
- “Life Coach” initiative to provide local resources and support to college students on mental health leaves of absence
100% of donated monies go directly to local
non-profit organizations supporting mental health
To make a donation today, click here to be directed to The Sophie Fund donation page at the Community Foundation of Tompkins County.
You must be logged in to post a comment.